Our belief is that products should be built to last that’s why Ingersoll is proud to offer a life time warranty to back that claim. Your watch is covered by us for the lifetime of the watch under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
The Ingersoll Lifetime Warranty covers faulty workmanship with normal usage for the lifetime of the watch. In case of defects covered by the warranty, all parts (excluding battery, leather strap and buckle) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge. In the case of replacement, Ingersoll cannot guarantee that the replacement will be the original watch model. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be supplied. A copy of the receipt and/or your completed Certificate of Warranty is required as proof of purchase.
REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY HERE
Please complete all sections marked with a *
THIS LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Any model launched prior to the Autumn/Winter 2016 Range, all models launched prior to this range will be covered by our standard 2 year warranty. To see our range of Ingersoll watches that offer the lifetime warranty please visit our shop.
- Leather strap, battery, and buckle
- Damage resulting from improper handling, accidents, normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless watch is marked water–resistant
- Damage by accident or negligence of persons other than authorised Ingersoll sales or services agents, an unauthorised service, or other factors not due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- Pre-owned vintage watches sold in as-is condition.
Please refer to our watch care page for guidelines on how to get the most out of your watch.
Should you require work under warranty, please send your watch and a copy of your sales receipt and/or your certificate of warranty with a completed watch repair form to your nearest authorised watch service centre. For information on your authorised watch centre, please contact the seller directly or contact us if you purchased the product directly from us.
Watch battery replacement by any service provider other than an Ingersoll authorised service centre, such replacement will not void your warranty, provided such replacement (i) is performed by an experienced and legitimate service centre, (ii) is not performed in a negligent manner, and (iii) is reassembled properly, including without limitation, replacement of gasket if necessary to achieve suitable water resistance. Ingersoll has the right to determine, at its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third party battery replacement voids your warranty.
Do not send original packaging as it may not be returned. Ingersoll highly recommends you insure your parcel and protect the watch during shipment. Ingersoll is not responsible for product loss or damage during shipment. For service work that is not covered under this warranty, the service centre may perform the services you request for a charge dependent on watch style and type of work requested. Such charges will be advised to you and agreed by you prior to performing the services.